If you are a fan of electronic music, you would probably have heard about Tomorrowland 2023. It is one of the world’s largest dance music events for which everybody always waits so eagerly. It appreciates all 16 stages of electronic music of every kind and presents the biggest artists and singers to make it worthwhile.
You get to experience the Instagram-worthy decor, and a variety of food stands, and drinks to keep you energised and hyped up for the whole fun weekend. So, here is everything you need to know before you visit the most fascinating event of the year.
Tomorrowland 2023 Location
Tomorrowland 2023 is being held in the most scenic and biggest place of De Schorre in Boom, Belgium. It is a perfect place for the world-class event to take place as it is an airy region surrounded by natural beauty. The grounds are structured in a natural bowl shape providing a perfect spot for the main stage.
The venue is so broad that the event can easily manage thousands of people without feeling too crowded. When visiting Boom, Brussels is just a flight away, so take this chance and plan a small trip to the heritage-filled country serving delicious french fries and chocolate waffles.
Tomorrowland 2023 Dates
Tomorrowland 2023 will occur over the last two weekends of July. The first half of the most significant music concert will transpire from 21st July Friday to 23rd July Sunday, and the second half will take place from 28th July Friday till 30th July Sunday. So, hurry up and book the concert’s tickets right away before you miss out on worl’d biggest musical event of the year.
Performance of various Artists and Singers
For Tomorrowland 2023 lineup, there are 14 stages set up for many singers and artists to showcase their talent and entertain a large audience. For the main stage concert, you can expect world-renowned artists to make people dance to the beats of all commercial and house music. You can enjoy performances of many singers like Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Nicky Romero, Armin Van Burren, Alesso, Kaskade, and more.
Other smaller stages will host mostly the electronic genre of music with artists like Dillon Francis and Diplo, Carl Cox, Klingande, and Robin Schulz. You can also experience the lineup of some live acts, a Rave Cave, and a bit of almost every music style.
Booking Tickets for Tomorrowland 2023
Scoring Tomorrowland 2023 tickets might be challenging and you’ll probably require all the luck you can gather to book the world’s grandest event tickets. Apart from Tomorrowland’s official website, there are many online portals offering tickets for Tomorrowland 2023 event. So, try as many websites as possible and use multiple computers and accounts to avoid repeating the request under the same name.
You can either pre-book the tickets or when the world wide sale starts. There are several pass options that you can opt from-
- Pleasure Day Pass– Allows access to all areas except Main Stage, costing £143-£164.
- Comfort Pass– Provides access to all the areas, costing £183- £192.
- Full Madness Pass– For accessing the whole weekend (Friday-Sunday) of the extravaganza festival, costing £246- £296.
- Full Madness Comfort Pass– Allowing access to all areas including VIP sections, costing £417- £491.
Once you are able the secure the tickets, you are required to personalise each ticket to an individual visitor, as the identity of each and every person will be verified before entering the concert.
Follow this process to Personalise your Pass:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from Paylogic without tickets after you have bought the tickets. There will be a link added in the mail to personalise the tickets along with the deadline to validate the process.
- Fill in each individual’s personal details like First Name, Family Name, E-mail address, Gender, and DOB.
- Double-check all the details as mentioned on your ID card, so you wouldn’t face any problems while entering the concert.
- After completing the personalisation process, you’ll receive another confirmation mail along with e-tickets that you can easily download on your phone and enjoy the event.
Essentials to carry for the Concert
This essentials list will help you remember what crucial things you need to pack before you visit the world’s biggest Tomorrowland 2023 festival.
- Tomorrowland’s Bracelet
- Ticket Confirmation and Vouchers
- Valid ID cards
- Card and some cash for emergencies
- Fully-charged Powerbanks
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Medicines and Electrolytes for hydration
- Essential Clothing Items like scarves or flip flops
- Sunglasses and Hat
Tomorrowland 2023 is a very long and fun event, so you need to be prepared for all scenarios to keep yourself hydrated and energised at all times. And, because many people come to this event, it’s always better to carry your own toiletries and hygienic products to stay neat and tidy.
Whether you simply want to attend Tomorrowland 2023’s one-day concert or party throughout the weekend, experiencing the biggest electronic music concert in the world will be a lifetime experience. So, if you have always wanted to listen to your favorite music artist and dance your day away, visit Tomorrowland’s website and purchase the event’s tickets right away before it’s too late. For more such information, explore HeyBucketList’s website.